Two capsules of Efamol Brain Active Memory provides:
- 500mg of the Omega-3 nutrient DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which is a building block of the brain. DHA is the most abundant Omega 3 nutrient in the brain, it is an important component of brain cell membranes and nerves.
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function*.
*The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA.
- Vitamin B12 and Folic acid which contribute to normal psychological function. This function of the brain includes memory, attention (concentration), alertness, learning, intelligence, language and problem solving.
- Extract from the herb Ginkgo Biloba which contributes keeping optimal cognitive function including memory and normal blood circulation which is associated with brain performance.
- Also contains phosphatidylserine which is found in high concentrations in the brain and Vitamin E.